who says you can't polish a turd?

Chad…paint ur fucking wheel wells!!!

No turbos, no care

What ever happend to your turbo project? Give up already?

put it on hold for the summer. no use letting it sit there. will prob put it back on over the winter

Mine’s prettier :moon:

So you taking it to the drags :stick: let me drive it!

SRT4 > Gaycord … but… the gaycord has modified headlights and an AEM intake… so it might be a toss up.

:rofl:

Its a chick car what do you expect lol. She spent about 4 hours on saturday on that engine bay. I whiped some stuff off the srt and said fuck it. She was getting in my way while I was trying to change her oil for her.:kekegay:

no shit. you have veeeeee-tec

hahaha… im just fucking around bro… id rather my chick drive an Accord than a minivan…

that thing runs?

yea

Pffft I’ve got more than headlights and an intake :finger2: Sure, his srt might be faster, but I’m still a better driver :wtcslap: And Dom, I’ll pay for you to go to the flashlights with your srt…If I get to drive it :moon:

How did I know that was coming. :hsdance: Pay for my gas too?? I got 60 bucks till next thrus :kiss:

Nope, cuz you wouldn’t buy me a banana split :hitit:

wow your car is super cool dude

first, there is a few pics of a beat up mustang. Then to make it worse, an accord and peon show up. please delete this thread before it gets any worse.

:smiley:

All it needs is a rusted out truck and its ready to roll

a pic of my truck would help this thread, not continue it down the shitty path it is going :slight_smile: