who says you can't polish a turd?

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Photo_062706_005.jpg
Here is the pic of said “Rusted out Truck”

This otta de rice this thread a touch.

:rolleyes:, sure that would help the thread… go down the toilet

I didn’t see any rice :bsflag: :dunno:

I dont know! The accord does have a high performance billet aluminum racing battery brace:kekegay:

In my defense, I bought the car with all the aftermarket stuff already on it.

i seen a mustang 5.0 taht looked just like your car man! was on rt 136, outside of elizabeth PA or w/e that is. i was in my black IROCZ

not me… unless you drive past my garage. you usually dont see it lol

you cant see your headlights I take it?

Yeah, I’ll admit their not too great, but buying new headlights falls somewhere after my rent, car payment, car insurance, health insurance, utilities, and school loans on my list of priorities…So, unless you wanna buy them, their staying. :madfawk: Good thing you didn’t see the taillights.

u already got a man to buy em for ya!.. but maybe you should start with the tailights 1st…

:bowrofl: That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while…Dom buy stuff for me lol. I’ve got a lot more money than him, mine just happens to go to bills…Dom doesn’t have many responsibilities.

Ahem digicam/birthstone ring… I remember dropping near 500 bucks around christmas time due your demands

yeah fuck christmas and fuck women… fuckin worthless holes.

fuck faggots that have purse dogs in thier avatar too

dude teh dog is too big to be a purse dog… its like kong of the yorkies.

:rofl:

13.5 lbs of pure yorkie… its huge… and it will tear your leg off. thing beat up a 85 lb lab last week.

And I never spend any money on you :nuts:

damn look what I started :rant:

sorry boys n girls