Who wants to see a McLaren F1?

Apparently it was an SLR McLaren…boring! lol

If it really was…WOW! FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

lol thats so shit if its true. glad i didnt make the journey now…

lol

I think they brought out the SLR instead because of the rain.

The owner told me himself the F1 was supposed to come.

I’m only the messenger!!!

So there’s actually an F1 legally registered in Canada, roaming the streets? Colour? Pics?

If there is one, he’s obviously too much of a bitch to even drive in the rain. Pussy.

I bet its not roaming the streets. Probably locked up in the cleanest and biggest garage there is.

Anyways, whatever. Maybe my boss confused it for the SLR, who the heck knows.

Boo Samson! You made it seem like you personally knew the guy with the McLaren!

You shoulda mentioned that it was someone else that told you an F1 would come.

And you know that people always shoot the messenger right? :slight_smile:

Rumor had it to be located in Barrie. This is why I found it hard to believe, only 1 is apparently in Ontario and even that is a rumor/unconfirmed.

hahaha sorry to disappoint!

… I’m busting out the Super Soaker 3000 v2 Beta.

You’re done for.

I should have a super soaker to but fuck that, water is scarce. Paintballs are plenty :slight_smile:

i dont even think it can be registered in Canada. Probably wont let it ship in.

I know where there’s an Enzo that resides in Barrie… So I’d find it unlikely a McLaren F1 also resides here, lol. (No way two of the most exclusicve cars live in shitty ass Barrie, lol)

^Most Ferraris reside here in Vaughan aka “Forza Italia” Ville! + a Carrera GT and an SLR or two lol;)

i think that someone mistook the SLR for the F1 because most people have no clue WTF they are talking about… simple as that.

i didnt want to tell them how disappointed i was, but i will tell them this week.

dont even compare the 2… an enzo can be bought new for a million bucks. a mclaren costs 4 times that and has to be sourced from one of the 100 people on earth that own one.

I wasn’t comparing them. I was just stating that they are highly exclusive cars.
There was still a limited number of Enzo’s made. Which you have to be invited to buy. So both share high exclusivity.

i know theres a enzo on bridal walk