21 McLaren F1's in one place is like...

~2000 Supras in one place, or 854094854098 C5 Corvettes lol

craziness.

And if you move up to that rarity within – the McLaren F1 LM – there are only 5 in existence. Three are with the Sultan of Brunei. One is in the ZAZ museum in Japan and one belongs to Ralph Lauren. It’s almost certain none of these owners would sell. But if they did they would want in excess of $10 million.[LEFT]

Dick!
[/LEFT]

the cougar life advert is win!

amazing car

So this rare one time deal… and there are two pictures? Really?

+1[SIZE=3]
[SIZE=2]WTF do you need three of the five LM’s for anyway. Oh wait this is the same guy that own like five or six of the Dauer 962 road cars…:wierd Greedy mofo isn’t he

Love the cars, and glad I wasn’t there because I would have passed out like a sissy from all the excitement, or been thrown in jail for jacking one and making a run for it.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I always forget Rowan Atkinson owns one of these. God, what a tool.

I’ve always loved those cars. I’m pretty sure I’d try to steal one too.

I say we all combine and go after WyClefs

F1 registry partial list
Sultan of brunai…8 Mclaren F1s(thats not a typo)
Ralph Laren…2 Mclaren F1s
Jay Leno…1 Mclaren F1
Wyclef Jean…1 Mclaren F1
liam Howlett…1 Mclaren F1
Elton John…1 Mclaren F1
Dan Kennedy…1 Mclaren F1

I actually got to sit in wyclefs mclaren f1 and his Zonda. He had about 4 or 5 of his cars at a funk master flex celebrity car show I went to in Atlantic city like 5 or 6 years ago. He let anyone one who wanted to sit in any of his cars he had there

I say Elton John, I bet he hits like a fag.

Anybody else find ROWAN FUCKING ATKINSON undeserving of a McLaren F1 after his horrendous career?!?

http://www.jigglegifs.com/data/media/1/boobs137.gif I’m sorry, what were you all talking about again…