Ralph Lauren car collection

I was watching DiscoveryHD and they had an episode on Ralph Lauren’s cars, thought you might be interested.
Just a few:
1929 Blower Bentley
1995 McLaren F1 LM (1 of 5 ever made)
1930 Mercedes-Benz “Count Trossi” SSK
1938 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Coupe (1 of 3 ever made)
1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900 Mille Miglia
1958 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
1961 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa 61 Spyder Fantuzzi
PHOTO’S

http://www.pbase.com/ptkitty/classiccars
:bowdown:bowdown

go damn that is a nice choice in cars!!!

I’ve seen this like 5 times and still enjoy watching it. Amazing collection

1929 Blower Bentley

so epic. love these cars

McLaren F1 LM’s were not made in 2005. Has to be a typo. All five of those cars were produced between Nov 1995 and March 1996. I would kill to own one of those five chassis.

Still am impressive list of vehicles. The Alpha is uber rare too…

shits so sick

I thought they did a few in '05 as a 10 year anniversary of the 24 hour le mans victory

edit, apparently I’m wrong

thank you for pointed that out now edited

The last F1 chassis to be produce was road chassis number 075 and rolled out of the factory in 1998. That was the 64th car built. The LM’s were built to dedicate the five winning '95 Lemans McLarens, dubbed “the most successful debut in the entire history of the 24-hour race”

No LM’s were built other than the five orignals in 95-96

You know what I love more than some of those sick cars?

Looking at the OP’s signature. Daayyyummm!

only car from that list i would want is the F1.

+1

LM is sick… def is crazy rare

The F1LM is my ultimate, “if I could own any one single” car. I would mow down any one of you folks to own that car. Sorry :lol

It’s all looks, sound, speed, grip, color, exclusivity, and lack of fuel economy I’d want wrapped up in one rather small little car!

dont worry adam the feeling is mutual… :lol

ON GUARD!

i dont know enough about these cars, but i know there is an F1LM in forza, it looks like its production … is it ? if so thats way sicker than an LM :stuck_out_tongue: