wide body

clearly you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Since you totally suck at making a useful fs add, naturally I had to chime in. I’m actually trying to help your sale by providing useful information to potential buyers.

At no point did I say anything about not buying the kit.

Here’s some constructive criticism:

-Take Pics of the actual kit in your possession, maybe a couple fitment examples.

• Figure out the quality and grade of the material the aero was made with.
    -Please dont post pics of a real bn blister (ie. on that red s13) because thats misleading.
  • If youre asking for anything over $1300, atleast put some half decent effort into the post. Especially for something like aero. How are we supposed to take you seriously?

No offense homie, but the guys above as much as they seem hatered filled are right. The ORIGINAL kit, as in, non-knock off is by BN… but the company you mentioned is just another knock off company… don’t take this personally.

It’s like RaceonUSA sells also a bn blister knock off, so does this one other company other than nrg motorsports, i forget their name… but they are all knock offs… not the original BN.

The pics you posted are indeed misleading as they are the original kit… even the original kit (in my opinion) is not that great with fitment… to say something like the vertex ridge kit (the absolute baller of baller kits on an s13 when it comes to quality and fitment…better than unmolested stock parts fitment).

This is what I mean:

Knock off sucks… and need ALOT of work…

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt190/jdjordan/n1311616391_440914_2901098.jpg

Dunno why it doesnt wana post… this should work… this is a knock off bn blister fitted s13

never once did i claimthat this was bn blister nor that this kit was aval any where elsefor that matter this no name kit is still up for grabbs still looks like the pic to the t someone was interested in it comming to look so can get them to maybe take photos

???

bring it over to my place, I’ll take some photos for you, seriously.

being sarcastic

No, I’m not dude. If you bring it over to my place, I’ll take some photos of it test fitted onto my winter beater hatch, or if you have a hatch, on yours.

Either way, I’m good with it.

I’m free Monday or possibly tomorrow night.

PM me for details.

Hey where do you live can u pm me, and ur number so we can meet up and i can check it out?

I’m still waiting for your response

i was being sarcastic pms replyed

i like this kit, to bad its not for a coupe

And sold to the lucky gentleman right here.

dido!
is there anythign similar for coupes?

ya sold lock up guys