FS: full wide body kit **$1000**

i have a 8 piece wide body kit for sale purchased from the guys at www.strictlykits.com its a widebody kit with 2 front fenders, 2 rear fenders,side skirts, a front kit and a the rear skirt. i paid 1800 2 months ago and it hasnt been used selling for 1500$ brand new comes with grills
pm me or call me 519-658-0992 or email me at franco_manni@hotmail.com

oh ya for pics go to www.aitracing.com

new price 1250 brand new obo…

Give more info, is this the D1 kit? Which rear fenders are included, the 30mm or the 50mm?

oh sorry its the 30mm fenders…there are pics at www.aitracing.com ill tryo to get some actual pics soon

new price 1125…this is very low it is a a full 8 piece wide body kit with 30mm fenders and it is the d1 kit on www.aitracing.com ill even deliver

this is pretty low i really need to get rid of this kit $1000 and i will deliver

is this for s13 or s14?

http://www.aitracing.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_15_59

s13

What the hell? Why is nobody buying this? I’m pulling at my hair for not havin the money right now lol!

take a cahs advance on your visa card and pick it up.

im interested, but what kind of quality are these, how well are they going to fit? Is there goign to be a lot of body work involved to get them to look right?

it fits like utter shit.

it would be nice if ait threw in a dremel for free with every purchase of a kit. you have the patience to grind it down then thats okay, and its a great kit if you want to look good while beating on your car at the track.

but fitment is awful, and if you get a good fit, (read: not having to spend more then an hour grinding it down) then you probably had one of the first molds, rather then having the tenth mold, because its gets progressively worse.

quality is good, its pretty thick.

are you serious!!! Unless you have my kit you wouldnt know how it fits alright i put it on my old 240 to see how it fit and it was perfect the fenders and front bumper were seamless and fit to all the oem bolts so i dont know what your talkin about

meh

How much for the BMagic front bumper for kouki S14 (97-98) delivered to toronto?

How much for the entire kit?

yo sash should i get this kit?

I highly doubt that it fits perfect and all of that!!
I have had authentic kits that have gone on various cars that I have owned and just to tell you unless its carbonfibre It willl fit perfect.
Urethane it would have to fit like 95% or else its scrap
WIth fibreglass chances are it came from some company that replicates body kits for like 400bux. The only way I would throw thumbs up to you is that if it came from an overseas manufacturer that was replicating them over there. As a rule they come out a lot better than the shit that comes over here!!!

hmm it is urethane sooo…