winter car pics

that’s a damn good idea…

its a fucking awesome idea, i wonder if i still have to recieve pms from him… i told him nobody wants him here and he pmed me saying that alot of people dont like me either and make threats behind my back. lol wtf is that shit? :gtfo:

theres an ignore button?

i make threads behind your back all the time. duhhh i mean, i don’t want you here. you suck

:stuck_out_tongue:

J/K

dirtye i added you to my buddy list

IGNORE means he can NOT see what you post.

:newman::newman::newman::newman::newman:

ooo so me saying hes a fag and looks like a queer wont be seen by him? ha nice,

only if someone quotes it…

:mamoru:

lmao i find it funny because i cud say stuff about him and he cant read it lol

naw… to be honest when i met him before in real life he seemd like a cool guy when him and ray came over to look at the motor i had for sale and then when he bought my shocks and wen i met up with him and ray before but online he acts like a total douschebag idk mabe internet muscles lol

steve youre a dooshnozzle.

:slight_smile:

Sad how punctuation is becoming a lost art.

I’m not here for the bashing, it’s too easy…

slowped: Why would you stick around here if no one seems to like you. Personally, I would have clicked log out a while ago.

nyspeed: Didn’t one of our forum members make their winter beater look something like this? And everyone laughed and said that’s funny and you rock (and shit like that)?

So how is this different? Because this moron isn’t a friend of you guys? :gotme:

I brought it to Iraq with me and then i killed it hahahahaha its dead bitch what now no more punctuation EVER

fuzzy did it with the tercel but he did it tastefully. theres a right way to do wrong things.

lol, i read this post and think to myself HA!, it isnt me this time!

OH BURN!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Willybeen/Tercelica2.jpg

Man, that car sucked so much ass. I’m glad it’s dead. :tup:

that car makes me re-think putting offroad lights on my impreza…

You’ll be back in the spotlight dude, don’t worry.

moran.