WTB b20 head

anyone have a b20 head lyin around ? dont laugh its actually for my frineds 01 CRV. really need one , u honda guys probably fully aware of the b20 BS problems, valve clearance recommended check every 1500 miles which is FUCKING BULLSHIT, owners manaul states every 105,000 but everyones manuel BUT U.S.'s says 30,000… they fucked us over oh well , we need a b20 head. thanky

literally no idea what your talking about

I second that.

Sometimes the P75 B20 and integra B18b cyl heads have a problem with the valve seats sinking into the head. This eventually tightens up the valve lash to the point where the engine will not idle.

it will idle , but not right ,it will throw misfire codes and what not . relly just get a new head cause a used one is gonna do it to ya also .if your gonna do it ,do it right .

b20vtec CRV sounds about right to me…

lololol right

B18 heads are the same casting as B20 heads, so you can use a B18b1 LS head if need be. I have one, but its missing the rockers and cams… you could just swap them over. LMK if you need it.

Good info Paul. I seen one at work the other day that ws running like shit. This was prolly the problem.

Does this throw the tune off? Any modification needed? O yea, how many miles and how much?

Shouldnt, and everything should bolt right up. Mileage is unknown, so if you want it, its yours. I cant see charging for a head that I have no idea how many miles on it. If I had to guess, Id say around 190k. LMK!