WTB: gas dryer TODAY

like it says i need a gas dryer today… so if you have a hook-up on a sweet deal

this is a today only thing till 12… if i get nothing by then im going to buy one… from somewhere

so call/text me

what do you got for me nick?

480-5491
mike

oh yea and cheep… sell me yo mom’s i dont care

anyone …

lol, no dryers, sorry. I called a couple people to see about a decent used one, but they don’t even have any.

:shrug:

GL.

there is a place near the airport that does used ones i guess …

we went out last night and everywhere around the house has elec. ones for sale and they can get gas ones in but 2 weeks so we are going to try somewhere out here today

call or go to Orvilles. They almost always have a huge selection, with decent prices.

Dude, get one off craigslist. It’s the best for shit like that.

if this was like a month or so from now i would have one, but i didnt buy a new one yet. if you dont find one by then let me know.

she is on a mission to get one today…

craigslist had a few but downfall if people dont have #'s on it you cant call right away … i have 2 i need to call about and one that is a garage sale

we just sent the old ones to the scrap yard like 2 weeks ago.

http://buffalo.planetdiscover.com/affiliate.jsp?catId=618&aff=8&keywords=%20&pCatId=61

Still need a dryer. I have a small one sitting in my basement. I guess they call this size “apartment” size. Im not gonna lie, it’s pretty small. I’ll give it to you cheap though.

no went out and got a new one… thanks anyway