wtf a half a bag of milk!!

Im sure him and RJ will have that thing in and wired up in no time.

Hows it going to pass inspection? Or are you turning it into a track only car?

Looks good. Why did you decide to go with the RB. Just curious as to why you picked it over the SR or turboing your KA. Although nothing beats the sound of a skyline.

since i have the r34 cross member the swap will be pretty straight forward and it wires in just like an rb25 non neo. if i am able to have it wired up right i should b fine because its a 2001 and all the evap shit is still on the clip. i went with the rb because of the power delivery and it has the potential to be a monster. the neo already has factory upgrades like 440cc injectors solid lifters better flowing head and rb26 connecting rods and bigger turbo that a regular rb25

the r34 xmember is all that needed?? no bashing of the firewall?

edit: wait im thinking s13. s14 is this way tho?

oh nice cant wait to see this done!!!

nice pick up

Sweet, can’t wait to see this on the street. Oh and by the way, this is Bill, I bought the vlsd off you a couple years back.

with the r34 xmember and trans member it should almost bolt in. i will prolly have to modify the trans mount but thats no biggie. the only reason u have to bash the firewall is so u can remove the trans to do a clutch or starter. if u were to no bash the firewall the only wan u would b able to get the trans out would be to pull the motor.

bill you bringing the nissan to lancaster to drift at the objects of desire car show? i think its only guna b 35 bucks

also picked this up from a buddy of mine. should go nice with the rb its a t3/t4 60 trim with a .62 ar n a 38mm turbosmart ultra gate with a 10psi spring

sweet, how soon are you putting it in? Kind of sucks about not being able to take the trans out with taking the engine out, but if you don’t have to mesh with the firewall that is sweet.
I plan to try and get to all the drifting events i can, once I am home and my car is done.

Where the fuck do you sit?!?!!

im my car hahahaha in transferring everything from the clip to my car. except for the rhd conversion.