YES!!!! Chappelle is coming back to.....

BUFFALO!!!

i’ll be purchasing my tickets on sat :slight_smile:

Thu, 08/17/06
07:30 PM Dave Chappelle Shea’s Performing Arts Center Buffalo, NY

I wanted to see “Charlie Murphy and freinds” at Ub center for the arts last summer, never got the chance.

Ill be gettin my tickets soon

So one time, I was riding in a limo to a show and the driver stopped in the ghetto. So after a couple minutes I notice this baby standing on the corner in a diaper. So I rolled down the window and I yell out HEY BABY!!! and the baby is like WHAT!!! So I asked the baby WHAT YOU DOING OUTSIDE SO LATE!!! and the baby said…SHIT MAN, SELLING WEED, TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING!!! So I said to the baby…CAN I GET A DIME BAG!!!

:roflsberger:

hmm…how much?

\

$55 a ticket. too much for me

hmnm… dunno if i could deal with the rest of the people there.
http://funpur.fu.funpic.de/bilder/april2006/white_power.JPG

^^^LOL…dude… it wasn’t that bad last time

skunk… you kinda look half and half… “you” get away with it.

HAHAHAHA
kiddin :stuck_out_tongue:

ughhh speedway

and its 55$ a ticket? fooook that

<— already got the hookup on tickets. I might have 1 extra since my wife isn’t too excited about going. And 3 tickets if my buddy doesn’t pay me on Sunday for them.

It will sell out fast on Saturday.

I thought u were goin to say he is comin back to Comedy Central…lol…I think I will grab a ticket

I have 1 extra ticket if anyone is interested. The wife isn’t coming with me. Anyone interested?

joe… how much you looking to get?

same price?

Yup, asking for the price I paid for it. Still haven’t got my bill, but ticket was $55 and not sure on service charge and tax.

Should be a good seat since I have an in at Sheas :slight_smile:

They are selling tickets for a 10:00 show on the same day. They are onsale now and going fast

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00003CFA95806AED?artistid=803682&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=51

lol…a friend of mine just called me and told me he just met chappelle a little while ago at prima pizza and was talking to him for about 20 min. that son of a bitch LOL

YAY FOR TOMORROW!!!

Interesting to hear he is in town tonight. See you there tonight bitches.

Awesome show… If you missed it, you missed out…

Skunk, thanks for the hookup at the bar…
good trade for good seats :slight_smile:

I think I like that bar :tup:

HAHAHAHAHA anytime joe. We will have to do it again soon.

But yea… chappelle put on a great show yet again. I laughed my ass off every second. After the show was also a very very good time.

lol…joe i think by the end of the night i had about 15 people on my tab.

awesome show. I went to the 10:30 show and it didn’t finish up 'til 1:30. my face still hurts from laughing.

:tup: