You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

i would totally neg rep you for the stickers :stuck_out_tongue:

if I knew how…

o lololololololololololol this guy >:[

i <3 stickerrzzzzz!

i just foundout you CAN indeed get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag…

wait… this is a build thread?

it was at some point at time… that was the original intentions for it

and i would totally neg rep you for suddenly becoming a holier than thou douchebag

oh wait i do know how. Enjoy that

ZOMG!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/368569342_1270856662_0.jpg

Holy gay kid! ^^

Is that real??

holy san francisco gay pride console trim batman

100% percent real.

I did it just for your approval too. I’m so torn up that you don’t like. Man IDK how to make a cool car.

What am i to do

Gold sparkle vinyl>shift518

Hey, as long as its an import…do your damn thang lol.

He’s putting it in his SN95 Mustang beater

^^ lol

Actually thats my new center console for my restored 1967 Shelby GT 500. I painted it rainbow sparkle pink and did all the interior in crushed orange velvet with a purple fur covered dash

ahh sorry, I forgot you were restoring that thing! Didn’t you paint the car to match that center console cover?

No. I painted the 1000 spoke wire dayton knock offs im putting on it to match the center console

I live my life for rep. +++++++++++++++

like WTF this is going down hill quick, it’s a bunch of tassels and crayon. Super tacky.

for real tho it’s time to start doing work. Cress 5spd. I honestly do not understand why you’re sticking with this car. It’s not a high and mighty car at all, it’s not like a benz… they’re price has plummeted, you can pick a 5spd sc300 for $5k. It’s not really usable for anything except just daily driving around cause of the transmission. You know how to drive stick cause you’ve had a nice civic in the past, so that’s not it. If you sold it you’d have mad cash to make a sick Cress.

But yeah… I’ve stopped being nice. Just cause. If I’m actually getting on your nerves I apologize.

its actually my dream car. The car i have wanted since i had my first civic. I still have 2 years to pay on the loan for the car. Once that is done i can re-register the car as a custom built car (allows the car to not require obd2 inspection) and begin the 5spd conversion.

W58 adapter plates are only $250 now. Clutch and flywheel kits are going for $859. You can get w58’s for $300 then just find some engine management, radiator what not. No more automatic.

Until that point i love my car and I love the JZZ chassis and i have always loved cars that make people just go WTF?

Its not opinions that piss me off. It people not reading the damn thread. OR trying to put words in my mouth. I.e. commenting on the stickers which were a bet and havent been on the car since june of last year

IDK how many times i have said this car is not going to be a track car. Does that mean i won’t play around in it and make it what I want it to be. NOPE.

Reading comprhension.

I’ve been into drifting and s-chassi, toyota stuff since 2001. I’m not an idiot, I’m not a fanboi.

all the jailbait hookers will love it.