10/16/05 bao AND STICKERS

might stop buy in stock suspension and winter tires…woo woo

WOO WOO

ill be there in stock suspension and winter tires too! :tdown:

but ur stock suspension like elevntybillion times better than my after market stuff

blah i got excited, thought it really was for tuesday so i could actually make a meet…

ME too dammit

so skip your penis touching party and go

whats so hard about that

im there…

hmmmm im gonna convince my roommate to take out the H22 lude and finally come to a meet, maybe he’ll even be in the mood to play, and if not, ill steal it!!! hehe

:tup: race early so im still home intime for desperate housewives…i mean…d’oh

if i get my new tires put on i’ll be there…

yeah i just realised that … thx

work is the hard part :frowning:

^completely obsessed with touching of male genitalia.

I’ll try to make it after my tae kwon do lesson.

^^ see all azn’s do know martial arts

:smiley:

ok, you guys who are gonna be there who wants nyspeed stickers? i have a bunch (not a ton, but enough to atleast give some out). if you want one post up. white outlined, or full color. they are gonna be $1 each, as soon as these are gone i’m gonna get some more made up :tup:

Ill take two (color)

:tup:

k i’m gonna make a list, just add yourself and the details (which kind, how many)

1. 1sik_bmw (2) color

all u have is color or white right? No black? so my car can still stay:snky: and not

look :gay:with 20 stickers

yea no black unfortunatly… i think the next time i’m just gonna order white and black, no color…so get the color ones while u can :stuck_out_tongue:

aight that works for me, I’ll rock out the color (then sell them as “limited edition” on eBay) until you get the black ones in, Thanks.

1. 1sik_bmw (2) color
  2. azndancer (2) color