11sec e60 ///M5 *vid*

Pretty f’n hott, my boss has that car and it is a beast especially for 4200 lbs.

don’t forget even though it’s 10 cylinders…the displacement is the same EXACT as your Mustang 5.0… but at 3900lbs and 2 extra doors.

I love the engine, obviously. Not just for the numbers, but the level of technology inside. It’s a amazing. The styling doesn’t do much for me, which is too bad. BMW is heading in the wrong direction with their hard lines.

I felt the same way about the lines but i think bmw is a little ahead of its time and that the styling will grow on us. Im already starting to like it when at first i said i hated the new body styles.

I hate bangle/post bangle styling, also my ideal BMW is an e30 evo II, I am such a ricer at heart.
meh the 5/6er look to plasticy(if thats a word) in person

Sick.

X…

Um, thats a twin turbo, stroked, built, flowed and cammed Viper… just a LITTLE far from stock, dont you think? Sorry to tell you guys, but other than the higher freq. from the higher revs the BMW pulls, it sound almost identical until around 6-6.5K or so.

It is a sweet car though, I finally like some of the BMW designs coming out recently.

:word:

fuck

wow

eh… big V8, no interior, no comfort from anything, + nitrous = 11 = :tif:

BURN