2005 Kawasaki 636 Trades

i cant believe your selling the 636… FAIL

How about you give me 1000 and this bike and i’ll give you my 510.

ohhh nice bike!!! Do want

One of my friends up here at school has an '06 636 all blacked out…looks awesome

I def want one as my next bike!! GLWS I wish I had the money

glws dude, it’s a shame your selling yours as well.

I’m finally squared away with school loans and my caged vehicle :retardclap… so I just be able to step into another bike this winter… we’ll see.

We gonna be able to ride next spring or what?

DFD where do you go to school? Ive got an 06’ 636 all blacked out, but i go to modern welding school.

Bump for a fellow 636er :wink:

Oh absolutely, I will have a bike either way. Im in no rush to sell nor do I want to but the money would be nice seeing how Im broke. Worst case is I sell this and put the BMW back on the road in spring. How are you doing I heard about your crash?

I would only trade for a car.

I don’t think Husqvarna has a sidecar attachment but I can double-check for ya.

this +4k cash and i’ll give you the accord. :thumbup

I go to school up in Potsdam for engineering but my friend with the bike is from PA

Holding up just fine man haha. How’d you hear about it?

I ended up breaking my tibia and fibula in my ankle but i’ll be 100% soon enough. I’ve been shopping around for evo’s now too :thumbup

GLWS on the bike mang

I heard about it from Michele she is best friends with my girl friend they come as a set haha.

No shit small world.

Anywho, back on topic. I know this isn’t much coming from a NOOB to this site, but this is a well taken care of bike. GLWS:thumbup

BUMP

BUMP $4800

trade for supermotard NAOW

Hell no I dont even have a car to daily driver.

boosted crx with a b16

bump

BUMP