2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 636

i sure do love this bike! dont be stubborn if u really want it gone negotiate, i always pay in cashhhhh

Tough time to sell bikes, I just wanna freaking upgrade and it’s proving to be impossible. Hold out, you’ll find a buyer.

Thing is, I really don’t. But sooner or later I will have to sell it so I’m giving it a shot now so someone can enjoy it more than I will for the remainder of this riding season.

Saw you coming down the 90 yesterday morning. Looked good. I can’t swing it right now but if you still have it in a month or two we could probably work something out

LOL at month or two, thats what they all say

Haha thanks, feels nice to be noticed. Who knows, it could still be around we’ll see.

Forgot to mention, it’s hard to negotiate when you haven’t even made an offer :stuck_out_tongue: So let’s hear it, the worst I can say is no :slight_smile:

Trade for my bike?

As clean as yours is, I just couldn’t trade white for silver or 05-06 body style for 03-04. That being said, I don’t know how yours has not sold yet. These 636’s are just awesome bikes and I believe priced accordingly.

edit- Not to mention that I really just don’t have any time to ride now besides commuting purposes.

I’d probably meet you half way at 4500, but im checking out a green 636 2nite, let you know how that goes

Ok, I sent you a PM because I lost your number lol.

super nice bike saw it 2nite =)

Thanks man! I’ll be back to Syracuse tomorrow night and back again in Buffalo Sunday. Anyone who wants to set something up, send me a text or PM.

This bike definitely turned out great. I was a little hesitant with it having race plastics but they are very well fitted and the paint job is excellent quality.

Is this a hint at purchase??!

Doesn’t look like it at the moment.

I think you will be hard pressed to find a better bike right now Paulo, I hope you change your mind.

I was going to say the same to you lol. It’s just hard to make that choice with so many bikes popping up on the market. Not to mention I’m still not convinced that I won’t jump up to a liter.

LOL I beat you to it. But yeah I know it’s a tough time of the year to sell or buy.

For anyone else, I’ll be free most nights this week if anyone wants to take a look. I just rode in from Syracuse in the rain to make this possible :slight_smile: My original post has been updated with some additional options.

Bump, will listen to offers. Best way to reach me is on my cell over the next few days. Would love to make a deal before I leave Sunday.