2008 STi

I don’t like those wheels at all. looks like a shitty VW wheel. Aside from that I wanna dip my balls in it.

[quote=“TORQDSS,post:160,topic:31541"”]

looks awesome but they need to make it less stubby

[/quote]

Its more like the wrc cars that are winning races. Im interested to see if they are more competitive.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:161,topic:31541"”]

I don’t like those wheels at all. looks like a shitty VW wheel. Aside from that I wanna dip my balls in it.

[/quote]

Save the $3500 and get the regular wheels and spend your money on some aftermarket wheels, coil overs, and a tune. :lol:

X…

[quote=“Xander,post:162,topic:31541"”]

Save the $3500 and get the regular wheels and spend your money on some aftermarket wheels, coil overs, and a tune. :lol:

X…

[/quote]

yeah and spend half the cost in future tires! That car is sweet i wish i could afford to trade mine in.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:163,topic:31541"”]

yeah and spend half the cost in future tires! That car is sweet i wish i could afford to trade mine in.

[/quote]

I’ll tell them even trade for the Z06 :lol:

X…

HOT.

ide rock one. spoiler would be the first thing to go tho.

I dunno I saw a WRX hatch the other day and it did look better in person than in photos but its not a real good looking car. I wonder if the ride quality will still be harsh like in the current STIs. For 35K+ I would expect more car, not just a balls out racer.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:167,topic:31541"”]

I dunno I saw a WRX hatch the other day and it did look better in person than in photos but its not a real good looking car. I wonder if the ride quality will still be harsh like in the current STIs. For 35K+ I would expect more car, not just a balls out racer.

[/quote]

The sti fenders make it complete IMO. I would rather get the NA model than the wrx. The wrx is kind of a wase of money IMO now that the sti is readily available here.

sti ride isnt really that harsh

[quote=“RobHimself,post:161,topic:31541"”]

Its more like the wrc cars that are winning races. Im interested to see if they are more competitive.

[/quote]

do you think making it shorter will help it be more competitive or make it less?

[quote=“layzie,post:171,topic:31541"”]

[/quote]

kev, check post 159

[quote=“TORQDSS,post:170,topic:31541"”]

do you think making it shorter will help it be more competitive or make it less?

[/quote]

wheel base is longer than the last ones. All the other cars seem to do better than subarus lately so my guess is it will improve.

I think I might rock one of these.

[quote=“EvoMR,post:174,topic:31541"”]

I think I might rock one of these.

[/quote]

:frowning: 1 for me too?

[quote=“RobHimself,post:175,topic:31541"”]

:frowning: 1 for me too?

[/quote]

Sure :biglaugh:

You just have to pay for it.

Who knows after the hype dies down i may trade mine in for an 09 and more debt… Its either tha or get the RS which i still like.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:169,topic:31541"”]

sti ride isnt really that harsh

[/quote]

STIs suspensions are about as stiff as your going to see in a stock car off the lot. Not really forgiving if you daily drive the car on
crappy roads. Thats the trade off of having a car that can perform in stock form on the track. I just think I would be annoyed by it if I had to drive the car daily and want something different.

[quote=“TORQDSS,post:170,topic:31541"”]

[/quote]

Typically a shorter wheel base is better on tight turns.
A longer wheel base will make for a better(smoother) ride.

Hopefully it will ride better then