277hp Turbo LS Coupe

i can put up 200 benching im hardly a twig, you are the twig. speak for yourself youve probably never lifted anything in your life. how would you know im not tough? you wouldnt. you ever been to jail laduke? now, you hope i get my life straightened out…you dont have to hope for me man, im going to UTI in august…a real school. i should be hoping for you that you get a job somewhere besides a fish store with that hvcc degree. now if youd like to talk this out to my face like a real man, which is your best option…then i wont walk up to you and slug you in the face at waterfest. we can meet up today or tomorrow…anytime thats good for you. i mean i drive by your house atleast twice a day and see that oil burning piece of shit out there…so you gotta have some time. but if you refuse then ill see you at waterfest man. you dont just get to talk shit for free. and i hope all your friends try to stop me or jump in cause theyll all get poked in the tummy and ill walk cause its self defense. have a nice day everyone.