4/13 Redlined @ Regal

ill go for 945

sounds like 945 it is, i had that “redlined” movie too HORRIBLE!!! the cars on the cover arent even in the fuckin movie!!! “the last race” was much better!!! DL it off kazaa or morpheous if you havent seen it!

ok we are doin the 945 showing @ regal on transit williamsville, so we should all meet up around 8:30 at mighty on sheidan/niagra falls blvd and cruise out together

So has anybody else heard that the whole news story about the actor crashing the Enzo was a hoax for publicity? It sure did a good job doing just that…

Apparently some nerds broke the whole video down and are claiming to have proven that it was some ridiculous photochop job…what triggered their interest i think in researching it was the fact that in the video, some dude is standing by the cement barrier the car hits, and he doesnt even flinch…

i dunno, haven’t really looked into it much myself, but some guy at work was totally convinced it was a fake, and since i can’t think for myself, he somewhat has me convinced, and i’m too lazy to find out on my own…

lol didnt even hear about this

i dont believe it but i know what guy by the barrier u are talking about and he really didnt move. but it was way to realistic to be fake

hmmm… im actually thinking about going

bump

if aaron goes then i’m going also. but i’m bringing a knife incase any of you fucktards try and fight me
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com/images/concept/stabbing%20golfer%20zombie_thumb.jpg

edit: you fucktards are the zombie in that picture, and the guy stabbing the zombie is me

LOL!!!

:shoot: bringin a knife to a gun fight LMAO see you guys there, anyone goin to mighty??? :gotme:

no one is going to mighty

and my posse rolls deep, so you better watch your back holmes

lol, watch your back, watch y0 watch y0 watch y0 back…

illbe there @ the 9:45 show… im goin after work to get my ticket since ill be right there getting parts for the evo at mitsu, fucking car wont stop breaking

you will be there. with your underbody neons glowing brightly.

I think I’m going

If I get the car done in time tonight I will go.

ill be at mighty @ 830 to meet up with andy

I just got home from work, to this. Looks like I wont be going.

anyone going to the 12 show? im goin with big b and a few other ppl