lol thats how my dad got home he had multple problems that night

[quote=“speedped79,post:104,topic:33011"”]

lol thats how my dad got home he had multple problems that night

[/quote]

what was wromg with your dads car?

[quote=“gtzracer93,post:105,topic:33011"”]

what was wromg with your dads car?

[/quote]

overheated waiting in the hour line, timing got messed up(we fixed it in the hour line) oil leaking from valve covers bad due to high oil pressure, and last but not least we didnt have a socket for his wheel spacers so he borrowed one to get the 26in slicks on and didnt have one to put the spacers back on for his 28in street tires so the exhaust was about 1 in from the ground and had 10lbs of tire pressure in each slick so he payed 80$ and got flat bedded home

The sons a dumbass and so is the father :tup:

lol classic sherm :clap:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:107,topic:33011"”]

The sons a dumbass and so is the father :tup:

[/quote]

and your a asshole

[quote=“speedped79,post:106,topic:33011"”]

overheated waiting in the hour line, timing got messed up(we fixed it in the hour line) oil leaking from valve covers bad due to high oil pressure, and last but not least we didnt have a socket for his wheel spacers so he borrowed one to get the 26in slicks on and didnt have one to put the spacers back on for his 28in street tires so the exhaust was about 1 in from the ground and had 10lbs of tire pressure in each slick so he payed 80$ and got flat bedded home

[/quote]

most people in that line dont have there cars running for that resion … you know its easy to push your car to the line then start it up

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:107,topic:33011"”]

The sons a dumbass and so is the father

[/quote]

[quote=“speedped79,post:109,topic:33011"”]

and your a asshole

[/quote]

and your point…seems like your dad took a have ass ready car to the track and had nothing but issues…

:tup:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:111,topic:33011"”]

and your point…seems like your dad took a have ass ready car to the track and had nothing but issues…

[/quote]

it overheated in the line before you get into the place, not the race line, we had been on the thruway for about 30 min and he dont have highway gears so 2500-3000 rpm the whole way. it wasnt half ass ready the only issue we knew about was the valve cover leaking slightly but it didnt leak alot at all untill we got there then it started leaking bad

[/quote]

was your car there raceing? if not then you have no room to talk

[quote=“speedped79,post:113,topic:33011"”]

was your car there raceing? if not then you have no room to talk

[/quote]

Because im not dumb enough to go race at that cluster fuck??

Don’t like going there with all the track n00bs pulling water onto the track…

[quote=“speedped79,post:109,topic:33011"”]

and your a asshole

[/quote]

you’re an

[quote=“speedped79,post:112,topic:33011"”]

it overheated in the line before you get into the place, not the race line, we had been on the thruway for about 30 min and he dont have highway gears so 2500-3000 rpm the whole way. it wasnt half ass ready the only issue we knew about was the valve cover leaking slightly but it didnt leak alot at all untill we got there then it started leaking bad

[/quote]

[/quote]

So nice not even needing to type up a reply.

anyone else notice the pics in his sig look like the cars are on lifts and jackstands? :rofl:

[quote=“psphinx81,post:100,topic:33011"”]

did u blow ur rearend?

[/quote]

no i got a better look at it and it looks like i only destroyed my differential cover

[quote=“cobraman04,post:118,topic:33011"”]

no i got a better look at it and it looks like i only destroyed my differential cover

[/quote]

you need a billetflow rear differential brace sir :wink:

^
yea i know. some guy that i was talkin to at the buffalo police test told me that, that should be the first thing i buy for it, i didnt listen and and now here i am havin this convorsation. i hope my warranty will cover it