9/11/05 BAO meet....8ish

OOh do they have the jelly’s too? i will have to try and get there! I am goin to the bills game so safe bets are on me getting plastered but if i have energy and no horrible sunburn like last year ill try and make it there!

well i hate newman with a firey fury

if by hate, you mean love, then agree.

I am so addicted to those damn Bubble Teas! I think about them nonstop at work. I think I have about 6 a week even though I live in West Seneca. I haven’t been to a meet in forever, might be in on this! :tup:

chinese buns…thats what im talkin about

^^ buns are damn good…

Sureshot, thanks :slight_smile:

And as for the other game K Cuv… what do you have a radio for??? :slight_smile:

Aite guys, come by, ya’ll always welcome, but I’ma tell you now, we close at -9pm- on Sundays. Make me stay late and all that sugar I use for BBT is goin’ into some tanks. :smiley: SHiiiieeeet.

By the way we got all that stuff you guys ask for but I’ma just need 3000 bodies to make that last tea work. I just need a couple hundred for myself to catapult into the sky for shits and giggles.

hmmm…if they close at 9 on sundays…anybody wanna make the meet earlier…or should be keep it at the same time?

well a little earlier would be fine…then u could get home for the game by 8:30-9

I TOLD U THEY CLOSE AT 9 MR. OMG THEY CLOSE AT 12 DIAF

i dont care when, but i’d feel bad going in at 8:45 and asking for 10 tea’s if you know what i mean

7 PM?

^^^…yea…

meet is changed to 7 in the pm :slight_smile:

Where is BAO?

^^^…do u know where the old bubble tea was…on sheridan?

yea i do, so what about it

^^shut it…nobody asked u…:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes.

well, its absolutely nowhere near there.

“Newman” [Read in Seinfeld voice]

LOLOLOLOLOL