A little some thing to celebrate

i shall be attendance prob both nights

shit man I dont know if I can handle two nights.
I do want to go riding on saturday too so Im not gonna make it another 5 am getting home day

whats this food we speak of ,im hungry

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/Debbie_Downer.jpg

Im not supplying beverages and food you fuckers are on your own. Order pizza or some thing

hahaha ok! i’ll let you know! but most likely Saturday!!

It is not Adam’s house

Ill bring a 12 pack

Word, fuck that. I made that mistake with my 4th party, spent like $150 on food and beer and got about $15 back lol.

Sounds good:thumbup

Oh?

Yea I am not spending all my money for these fuckers to eat. Thats my food money

i did that several times over the past year, prob lost well over $1k in beer, thats why i either always bring something or pay no doubt. its shitty when people drink and dont pay

Cough PETE cough

Yeah def man. Ive done it numerous times, bought steaks, sausage, burgers dogs, chips, 4-30racks etc etc and people are always like ehh Im not gonna eat/drink. Then 2hrs later those mother fuckers are BOMBED eating sausage like its their fucking job.

/Rant, sorry :lol

Im getting supplies

Yea I cant count the many of times I have solely bought food and beer

Or our 900 dollars worth of fire works

Yeah that was nice too! All in all that weekend cost damn close to a G!!

But Ill prolly do another 4th party this year tho :lol. Sully def isnt riding the 4wheeler again drunk tho, mother fucker… lol

Lol that was bad news kid.

That and the cops coming for a fireworks complaint in a residential neighborhood, while mark is setting off mortars and firecrackers soaked in gasoline :rofl