Adirondack Nationals Sept. 9-11th Lake George

You havn’t been to enough car shows/meets then.

Give me examples, I’ve probably been to more in my life than you.

Back in my Honda days, it seemed like every Acura/Honda tech meet was a complete fucking disaster. Cars damaged etc.

4 Years back I remember a bunch of shit happening at Waterfest.

There was an import meet in NYC couple years back that several cars were keyed.

Cars get keyed, damaged. It happens. I can’t believe you think that it doesn’t at shows/meets/parking lots/malls.

My Black Supra was keyed/bumped into in McDondalds lot when I had it.

TJ’s old Anthracite car was keyed as well at Hot Import Hoffmans.

My black M3 was also marked up at McDonalds lot.

I’ve been heckled by drunk fucks like you wouldn’t believe when I drove my RSX-S down the strip during the ADK Nats a few years ago. I’ve learned; when it gets dark, hide imports in back of my friends motel and don’t drive them until you are heading home. I thought it was going to be a re-enactment of the LA riots at a stop light lol.

Just drive around with a 18pack of bud and every time they start to get close throw one out of the car and drive away while they fight each other for it.

How about I drive around with you in the trunk?

Dad’s truck got keyed a couple years ago right by valero.

I will gladly throw cans of bud heavy to distract large crowds of trailer trash

Ryan, I don’t want my future Supras paint fucked up - don’t drive it there :rofl

:rofl

That’s absurd, I’ve never had a problem with any of my stuff getting keyed/slashed/kicked whatever and I’ve owned all kinds of vehicles and parked in all kinds of venues. Sucks that it’s happened to you before, but I don’t think the world is as dangerous as you are making it out to be. Perhaps if you don’t park like a retard like when I saw your car at Outback steakhouse that time, people wont intentionally do shit to it.

just drive it and park next to me man. it’ll be fine

For the record, there was ZERO cars in that parking lot when I parked. I walked across the entire parking lot so that I wouldn’t have to worry about dings etc.

I came back out and there was cars everywhere, I still don’t understand why either because the main lot had a ton of spots in it. I don’t see any problems with me taking up two spots in a lot that is completely empty and they are closed for business. I also don’t park like that in populated areas.

I’m just busting your balls man LOL.

Cryan don’t drive it , it’s on my list of cars I need to steal. Gotta find a modified gt500 if
I can too

^ Shit, I broke the black light bulb

I said 50 cars, not 49 and a half.

unicorn

I’ll hopefully be down Friday and Saturday

Gutmaster is just afraid to drive his car