Adirondack Nationals Sept. 9-11th Lake George

Had a great time last night, met a few more shift peeps.
Headed up shortly for a night of chaos.

Did, have them chillin’ in my cup holder:lol

There’s a bunch of us headed out for dinner then cruising up if you want in brahhh!

Did, have them chillin’ in my cup holder:lol

There’s a bunch of us headed out for dinner then cruising up if you want in brahhh!

getting ready to roll out with a few others

heading up around 6 with the women. Not sure if im going to be doing any runs with my girl in the car.

Excuses… haaaaa…like other people said I was makin excuses for wanting to see my tune…

John good flat excuse…

Smoking good…well I dunno u didn’t make a excuse lol

check your “i guess my car is slow” thread in the SRS section. I updated it.

Ill be up around 10.

Sorry drew had to do it seeing I guess we all " make excuse"

who said we make excuses?

The my car is slow post damn man read it…cause I wanted to check my tune it was a excuse lol

oo lol

what gears are in your car??

good to see some of u in person again. peeps act like dumbshits on here. then everybodys fine in person

may come back up tonight…we’ll see. Last night was a ton of fun.

awesome turnout as usual. And please tell me someone got video of that guy in the Tudor sedan doing donuts…that shit was KILLER!

Wish I could have made it, unfortunately I’m busy taking support calls all fuckin’ night. Making bank this week though for sure. :excited

So Saturday night turned out to be the best night of the whole weekend. Everything from tons of burnouts, donuts, crowds of people shutting down route 9 to watch circle wheelies. Im going to say this weekend was one of epic proportions!!!:bowdown:bowdown

Nice seeing everyone for a few minutes. I’ve got some major family issues going on and my head was def not where it needed to be for a car meet:’(

truee that. it was good to meet some of you guys in person!