Adirondack Nationals Sept. 9-11th Lake George

FUCK. :facepalm NICE DAY PICKING GREG.

No worries be around good peeps anyways that day.

LOL 9/10/11…you have no idea how hard it was to find a place that wasn’t booked that day for the wedding LOL

We will be going HAM that night!

Hahahahaha lold at ten of em

You don’t even know!!

Yea, we booked early. Spending all ma moneyzzzzzz FUCK

no. I forgot her uncles name off the top of my head but her last name is De Pace. They own chic’s marina in bolton landing and her uncle owns the para-sailing company up there…

yea homie i was srs. don’t wanna park it on the strip and of course i meant the viper.

IN FOR SURE ONE NIGHT… SEE YA CHODES THERE.

PJB I LOVE YOU

So looking forward to this. I’ll be up all weekend!

Will be there all weekend. Trying to get Friday off so I can be there early Friday and be up all night. I would actually like to see the show this year too.

wont be there :frowning:

thanx bro

Nooooooo :frowning: so who is going to bring the 55gal drum of water now??

You

Can’t wait to go up and party again

somebody can pick up an empty 55 gallon drum at my work and fill it up with water.

i have the one from last year still at my house and another one sitting next to it… but if you want u have to be here in the next 15 minutes before i pass out cause i gotta be up at 2 to drive back to school

I acquired two more drums at work, one of which is black. I wanted to work out a pump system with a sprayer hidden under the car or truck so I could wet the road quickly and nearly undetected. Money, time, and lack of motivation put an end to this project. Sounds like a job for KrazyKid now.

Hell, they have Canada St evacuated right now. There might be enough water left in 2 weeks that we wound need to wet the roads. LoL

Fuck pouring water out

Real cars won’t need water