Adirondack Nationals Sept. 9-11th Lake George

prob

you bet your ass I will be there. With or without the 54.

ill be up there friday and probally saturday Im riding the bike up. Be kinda cool to meet some people Being i dont know many people on here… Ill be in front of the Holidayinn most of the time or on the streets with the RC51 with vermont plate

You from VT too?

Nope live in Amsterdam NY but my bike is registered in VT being it has a Rebuilt title so it has a Green plate

Haha, +rep

ya maybe if it isnt raining ill bring my photography gear also and have some fun who knows

I’ll be there but nobody better fucking talk to me.

well that might not be an issue since I dont think most of us know you

where is everyone meeting up/gonna hang out id like to meet some people from the forum and ill actually do it the right way ill walk up to the group and introduce myself

Valero

alright cool ill be right next door at the holiday so ill deff take a stroll over

anyone going up thursday night? (pending weather of course). The last few years I have gone up on thursday night and it was way better then the actual event. The cops actually let the people do burnouts and shit.

Ill be there Thursday after work.

drew id be down to ride up Thursday after work. shoot me a text in the morning

I’ll be around then too. You’re right about Thursday’s, action is a little better.

not gonna make it this year, dammit!

why not?

so if the weather is good, want to plan something?

thats fine, ill prob just leave right from my work off exit 12 if you wanna meet up