AMS Nissan GT-R Shoot (56k go poop)

Exactly… car is fast for sure. I think mid 600’s whp. certainly felt fast when i was in it :slight_smile:

i agree that the wheels dont look right. i think bronze or gunmetal would have been a much better choice. however, i dont really like the r35’s at all so i guess my imput doesnt really mean much.

WHEELS ARE FOR DRAG RACING ONLY!!!

his other “daily” wheels look 100% better

Although the silver TE37’s look bad on there…they’re DR wheels/tires, that’s crazy :lol

Pics look good!

+1

i understand that, but why would you do a photo shoot of a car with drag wheels, in a street environment. should have been at the track, or something more racey. looks out of place. put street wheels on for street shoot.

cool, 134 is movin.

geezus thats alot of pictures … love the car … nice shots as well

Looking good. Makes me want a GTR when I sell my 911. I’d use my TE37’s for drag wheels as well, except they’re black lol.

Agreed. the 37’s are on everything now. there the new Motiegi MR7’s or whatever

Nice picts.

The wheels do look a bit small, but who cares about the look if/when you can save on unsprung with them.

here is the video of the car at the texas mile with the proper wheels on it

This car really doesn’t intrest me one bit… Not this particular one but gtr,s in general. Z06 is more bettar

+1. Those wheels actually make the white look bad on the car, and that’s a hard thing to accomplish on just about any vehicle.

the rims on it at the mile run look 1,000% better