anyone on here stang in cannonsburgh??

did a 16 year old kid own it and rice it out like this ghetto ass ride http://www.goingfaster.com/spo/ghettostang.html :puke:

[Off Topic] Was that you in the parking lot at Sheetz in Wexford today? Saw a Midnight Blue stang rolling around with a dent on the door. [/OT]

yeah that was me, were you at the gas pump with your jeep?

Yep, then went inside to pay. haha

I havenā€™t been inside a gas station to pay for years, pay at the pump FTW.

Lazy

so when did you two make out?

giggled over coffee

:hahano: i donā€™t think so :puke: :finger2: wouldnā€™t want to take your jobs :hsugh:

It was Gatorade, but close enough

we just spoon.

:eek4: by the way how wet was the inside of your car from the sunroof being open. that rain came from no where. did you ever respond to that guy about your stang?

Mclovin you :sex:

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

leather dries in a second. so no biggie.

nah. fuck him. who pmā€™s people on youtube wanting to buy a car.

:wtf:

yeah that is pretty fucked up you should have fucked with him a little bit though. oh you missed the S/C LT4 firebird that came in today. it was a total sleeper. i talked to the guy for awhile and he showed me the car. i started talking to him cause you could plainly here the cam in it and the wine of the S/C had long tube kooks headers full 3 inch borla exhaust and i canā€™t remember what kind of S/C but it looked real clean under the hood. looked like it was just a cold air kit but if you looked uner the headlights you could see the twin intercoolers and if you looked real hard you could see part of the blower it was kind of tucked in there under the rad support. it looked and sounded real purty the guy was real cool and he was in his upper 40ā€™s then i got yelled at for talking to customers :wtf:

It had 2 doors. the mystery is over !

Good I was in suspense since August

Attempting to give a shitā€¦almostā€¦nah. It was just gas.