Anything fast in here?

when i was stock i raced an srt8… same one afdam is talkin about and pushed in his doors…

LOL@racing the mystery car

Post up pics/mods to your car. Nobody will go in blind.

I dont get the connection either. I do know Dan but Ive got no idea who this guy is or why he says you were at Dan’s house.

it a domestic rwd v8.
3400lbs
carburated

alright obviously you keep dodging around the bush about it.

Well at this rate, SSsmmoking just agree to the race 100%, but when he asks where just tell him “it’s in the capital region, on a road”.

:ponder

There ya go. baby steps

what quad? number? give me specifics.

Im more interested in this quad info then the car shit… Fuck the car shit im better with the quad anyways.

keep pussying out
you took the bet and now you bowing out

And ive raced modded evo’s and put them
To shame horribly.

o shit. That really narrows it down.

NOT.

I’ve got $5 it’s a fox body…

that took 10 pages of some 5th grade :ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja shit

want a cookie?

well the extension is hot so not there
your choice

Maybe this is the same dude that wanted to race doc z’s camaro with the mustang for 10gs.

we got silly steve up in here now

obviously your pretty dull. Im not backing out from SHIT. All we need is evidence that you actually own something for me to bolt up the drag radials and take the car out of Hibernation.

i have a 1999 jimmy that is typhoon swaped with a big single garret gt4276r. made over 1100whp, pm me if you wana run for 500 bux on a nice night durring the week from a dig, mayb a couple rolls

I remember Dan f, and years before he was driving the vega a lot even when he had that dsm.