Anything fast in here?

Its just not worth it to me. Im done with drag racing it regardless of what I decide to do with it anyway.

Need a real set of radials. I have a set of 275/40/17 mickey et street 2’s ill sell for
150$ they have about 50% left on em.

Too wide and I have 16" wheels anyway.

I just bought the dr’s I have over the summer and they dont have alot of miles on them and only 4 passes at the track.

Wrong height.

yeah, get some slicks…and r/t, pjbs car is lighter, and makes it a little harder to hook. but whatev

hmm I might take those tires from ya.

Trade ya a Bottle heater for them?

We may have a deal. I may go nano but idk.

im going nano thats why Im getting rid of it but if you want to trade just let me know whenever

I gotta sell em. I’ll get you pics if you want them. 150$ and ill bring em to you.

i remember that vega…the 11’s sec funny car style drag car…lol

Yeah, it ran 9’s though. Maybe even 8’s.

pjb gott emm

Low 9’s on pump gas

ohhhhhh e85 gotcha

I dont think he ran e85. This was before e85 was big. He talked about running e85 on the car he was building after the Vega but sold that car, moved to Florida and now has a fox body

I saw him a few years ago down in south FLORDIA at a local car show. Billy was down there visiting him too. Don’t think he had a car at that point thou.

if i remem that car had a f1R:bowdown

I remember your all full of shit and slower than a monkey fucking a doorknob covered in quikcrete drying at a rapid pace.

Nah straight 93, e85 wasn’t even being considered at that time lol

it was a joke brahsssss just makin fun of the ppl that call e85 pump gasssss