Arm wrestling with Mr. Dark [split]

Better get back to work… people need grilled cheese and muffins for Christmas dinner

Staples of a Christmas feast. Lol

allright! im in! Did someone say armwrestling?:excited

just saw this thread.

L O L

so we moderate personal attacks for WHAT purpose? Isn’t that to avoid situations where people could get hurt? LOL so instead of immediate banning and locking shit up like i’ve seen done with other members who used words like “faggot” , nothing AT ALL goes on here to fix it.

why would you not moderate a thread where a member calls another a pussy :rofl and its ALL GOOD

why are you always so fucking PISSED off ? Maybe you’re not but i swear damn near everytime I read one of your posts… its about how you hate the cops or someone else… what the fuck LOL

and by the way you totally back peddled your way out of that shit you decided to get your self into.

by the way, you’re lucky that the moderation team doesn’t apply equal judgement across the board because you honestly should be banned by now.

yep nothing to see here, move along. (they are just friendly joking with each other its so obvious)

OH ! LOOK ! someone over there said FAGGOT ! BAN HIM ! (def no joke, serious threats in play)

subbed as well shift is turning into jerry springer:popcorn everyone needs to stop the violence:)

after this past few weeks i vote we have a shift boxing day at a gym? :):hijacked

330 ibs at 6’4 is what is called “fat” excuse me if im wrong but im 6’4 250 and thats on the line i couldnt imagine another 80ibs. u cant possible be any sort of a threat to anyone besides ur shear force that u would have but speed, agility i dont see it happening

i would fight pitman like mario did BOWSER

run around him , get him dizzy and make him stumble into something equivalent to lava

:rofl jk i dont have any beef with pitman, but i really would run circles around him trying to dodge his shoving attacks

lol he said ju jitsu or whatever, can you imagine someone of that size doing complex ju jitsu moves on the ground ? :rofl