Attn: Shift 518

Tdi logik wants the cans

lulz!

just confirmed!!! kramer has come out the closet, him and dkid no surprise

you forgot jigs
it’s a twisted love triangle

Idk about dkid, he went to prom and has hung out with women on other occasions…Kramer, I have yet to see/hear of him hanging out with a female other than a family member…

:rofl

well everyone already knew bout jiggs thats why he’s always with either kramer or dkid they are goin through a love/hate relationship

kramer has just announced that he can not wait till the movie bruno comes out so he can jack off to it, disturbing kid

Lance needs to post his tales on the joseph giggles

in for tales

Woot. Sean doin’ work. What I like to see.

I’m mad about no phone call to this.

Next time I am going to set up my CP tent with the CP flag on top so I am obligated to stay… rather than bringing the tent and leaving it next to my chair in the bag :rofl

Awesome time though. Glad I went. I also enjoyed operating the funnel and watching hatfield and sully choke on beer :rofl

I swear i invited you and adam

lol @ this thread

pete im pretty sure you were trashed after 1 beer at the mlk bash :lol

x2 wat

I figured people would have found out from word of mouth. Next bash I will make a thread for

me and b-ri need to team up again next time to see if we can knock the kings of BP (lksi and murrrrrdoggggg) off their thrones

Oh yeah, I forgot people were playing BP.

What the fuck was I doing the whole time :rofl

i really don’t know. everytime i tried to find you you were off to the side talking to 2 or 3 people :lol