Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

Guys at waterfest, drove in just like this

Dave and Ted will tell you my reaction to those cars :lol

too much stretch on the jetta… looks goofy imo with that much.

Thats exactly what Ted said too! I was all over that stretch and wheel poke.

Im in partial agreement. They should have chose a tire with a nicer sidewall. The sidewalls on those tires a clearly too ridgid forcing way to much bead to show.

sloppy

i like that V shaped gap between the tire and the rim, you can hide babies in there :lol

no they don’t. those cars are on air.

Ask Dave, Ted, CJ and Sam, they all saw the Virginia dub rolling around as he is in the puctures, over bumps and all that. didnt go up an inch.

i talked to the guy man, he is on bags plus i looked in the car and saw the psi gauges.

i saw the car at h20i aswell and it was on bags. i don’t know what else to tell you.

exactly its called air

ah, i didnt see the driver. he was driving around half inch off the ground and the tires had cuts in them from the fenders

^yeah thats just driving into/out of the show. they were definitelyyyy pulling off to the side long before they were on pension rd to raise 'em up. also, did you notice all the people on the side of the rd jacking up their cars on the way into/out of the show? they can’t afford bags, they were raising/lowing their coilovers :lmao

nope, didnt see that. i saw a buncha ppl crowded near a house with a couple of silvias and some kids whos car got hit by a crazy man with a shovel and a boulder

the house with the silvias had like 30 people hanging out in front of it telling everyone to do burnouts as they passed on saturday :lmao :lmao most everyone did or at least tried to. b-ri’s 'balt was impressive, and a 2k clutch drop did a .5-1 second chirp from the mr2, 7500 yeilded slightly better results. all were pleased.

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Rod09/Gallery/Rod%20Millen/p983_7.jpg

perfect. rally red. evo IX. ughhh

both are NICE

hate those wheels.

hate your face.

advans FTW

w00t

K20 ON SPRAY !!!