Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

Was it real research or just tards spouting off at the mouth? I ran that setup for 2 years or so with well over 100 passes and god knows how many street miles with no issues personally.

Came from the mouths of dudes that have been racing for years and seen it all.

Plus, your car was slow, so it probably didn’t matter much.

Yeah my car sucks. Ill probably sell it in spring, but I wont get much money for it. I should have never bought it. I like my quad.

I like what this pic looks like because of that hot air behind the car. The things in the background are out of focus, but also wavy and distorted, its like a fancy effect applied. It looks like a really neat shot.

It’s called Depth of Field, BRO.

no no, not that, the fact that the hot air makes it looks like ripples in water behind the car. THATs what makes it neat.

No it doesn’t.

Vot everything in that photo was photoshopped, even the wheelie and horrible looking FMIC that you can see through the grill opening. Dont get too excited.

It totally does SO. Like behind this car

incorrect

dont make me use the face

Video:

Came buckets

Please take note that it is compound charged.

Mainly just to get bitches wet.

So my pants are wet now, what does that mean?

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/votblindub2/Random/1259619687948.gif

I hate to say it, but that Lotus really needs a huge wing on the back :rofl:rofl

the lotus seems to be getting around the internet quite well.

Less talk, more action :ahh

Now that there is a dedicated photography thread, the pictures that are in here, actually have to be badass instead of just pretty :wow

gtfo

ban1