Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

Shitty car with expensive wheels. STANCEWORKS.

Shitbox. Do not want.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7292/96131892.jpg

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/2528/67737157.jpg

I still don’t like adv1. I think people should stop posting pictures from them. The owner is a scumbag con-artist.

Mocha Brown GT2 is fucking sex

Couldn’t careless about the wheels honestly… LOL

major +rep.

It’s no MkV Jetta, but even 328i’s are fun to drive.

Love the white GTR. Think its the first time I have seen one I like the looks of.

I do agree with this, but the photographer he hires/pays takes some amazing pics. And they are usually high end cars.

:excited :ninja

LoL. Personal preference. Just don’t think they are pretty cars as awesome as they are as machines.

and it still is worth/costed more then most of the shit people drive on this site.

Don’t make me go take a picture of my female hipster mobile. I have a roof rack with a lot of stickers on it.

:lol

I’d take a 328i over just about anything anyone on here owns except for a select few. Excellent daily drivers, fun to drive.

That’s a toughie.

328i is 135i territory price wise. Question is what would be the goal. Daily? 328i. Single all around car including fun days, probably 135i.

I don’t like driving a 328xi, but I think id take one over a 135… The 1 series just don’t do it for me, way too small looking.

1m though… Damn I need one to be sitting in my garage.

1m is epic, too bad they’re $20K over list and they aren’t easy to find. BMW only shipped like 500 here? And they only did one year of production.

I drove a stock 335i, I wasn’t really blown away by it at all. Can’t imagine what a 328xi be like.

I need to get a hold of a 1M before they go up way more in price. Yea I think only 500 shipped here and stopped production in November. Talking about a car thats going to be worth some money in 10 years…

I’m sure a stock supra wouldn’t blow you away either… Then again who’s looking to keep the 335 stock… For 600 you get a tune and intake, and the car is a totally different car.

I had a stock Supra, same result, hella boring. :rofl