:snky: Once you own a nikon you’ll understand…lol

I need A camera first…lol

U have one…:snky:

haha.

one more

any pictures of my car?
08 “ugly” wrx.

:slight_smile:

Yeah, I tried to speed ahead to each car while we had 2 lanes to get some rolling shots with paulo hanging out the passenger side of my car lol. I’m pretty sure we got everybody :tup:

dont get me wrong bro, I know you can drive…but I saw Xanders and spences cars, they stick out. Silver evos are a dime a dozen these days and wasnt sure if it was yours. Btw I’d love to get the banana on the track, kinda missing being home for these gtg’s:(

Nice! I like how well that red photographs. It looks phenomenal in pics. Thanks. well done!

^ thanks. And yes, the Rex is very photogenic. Pretty much made it easy to shoot at.

Yeah I got everyone on the way up. I won’t get to those pics until later this weekend however.

Posted this one up for you Paulo…nice shot/edit.

Yeah I like that effect with that RED of a red. I barely did any editing though. Just masking in a few, contrast, and then color saturation in the black/white/red ones obv.

:rofl:

adictd2b00st

beautiful pictures guys :tup:

Good work. That’s definately awesome that the weather cooperated so well. That T-Rex looks like it’s a riot to drive too.

BUY A NEW SHIRT DAN!!!

Paulo i love that pic of the trex parked

yea that red is redic. nice pix, and of course my fave is my handstand pic taking ability

:tup: nice pics man. Wish I could have gone…work owns me this time of year.

Nice work MicaH! Thanks for the great shots of the Z oh siqqq in Action. :tup:

X…

Is that TORQDSS in the red F-body??? Looking good, Dave!