best deal you got on black friday (i know its late)

lol what? punctuation is your friend. word edit, is your friend.

sounds like your kids will have a good Christmas at least though!

3 seasons of entourage(dvd) 40 shipped to my house

oh and the complete series of family guy of amazon retail 199 shipped to my house for 53

yes the kids made out well … we are still going to pick up a few more things
fuck trying to spell or edit im on my cell phone

I got my parents an sharp 32" lcd for $330 for xmas with the paypal and live discounts.
But that wasn’t black friday

verizon env2 with car charger/case/memory card…for $100

Uggh. I stood in line at Sachs at the outlets from 2-3am so my wife could get a couple of pairs of $200 dollar jeans for $180. I got sneakers for $32. I think the wife bought more clothes the next day.

So wait, she’ll release the ball chain at 2-3AM to go shopping, but not for boozing? Weak, sir.

agreed. I think you should now be allowed to come to vegas next weekend with us.

Best deal I got was the wife agreed to go out shopping at 5am if I stayed home and watched the kid. Jillian slept in till about 8am, I made her some breakfast, and the wife brought home a Manhattan Bagel sausage/egg/cheese bagel for me around 10am.

Still not 100% sure what she bought but she said she got some great deals.

3 shirts,2 pairs of levi’s,two king size comforters for 130 bucks .

Nothing. I have yet to start holiday shopping. I wish I could just give people cash, it would make life so much easier.

X…

cyber monday:

Altec lansing sound bar $20 shipped. $80 on amazon normally.

Black Friday: (went with the GF)

DVD’s
Two microfleece blankets $8 each.

I purchased a ton of BMW parts, more details on that later.

Nothing very good this year

$160 luggage for $19.99
$39.99 casadilla maker for $14.99
$120 down alt. comforter for $39.99
2x $60 pillows for $15.99 each

really cheap dvds
wii games for 20 bucks
craftsman tools for about half price
some houseware crap on the cheap

:zong: When have I ever been on a leash? Don’t confuse it with personally being lame. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck no. I’m broke enough.

??? :awdrifter:

there it is

Clarification: $180 total. So she saved like $220. We stood in the checkout line for an hour. Store opened at midnight.

lol… my bitch had me a walmart at 1 they did not open till 5 then we shopped and went home then went back … i fell the pain guy

A little OT … but what are you doing with your old amp(s)