Bored.....

me and pete just went bombing into snowbanks with my car!:up

Makes me wish I had a beater or a truck.

I went Ice fishing all day, so staying in the warm house relaxing all night really doesn’t seem too bad to me.

i’ll give it :up:up up

My brother is doing that tomorrow. I dont fish.

you go to bed early everynight lol

:facepalm

me = bored too

Usually just on work nights. I think I went to bed around 11:30 last night.

:frowning: that sucks

I was a bit tired and really bored so I said fuck it and went to bed then

LMFAO… last night was hilarious. I was hammered and I was lookin down cause shit was spinning, I look up and I see the Civ off the road at like 50mph blasting through 2 feet of snow:rofl

ya i suppose, last night i was pretty sick from not sleeping / eating etc so i went to bed early aroudn 2 30 am

yeah dude, tonight we were just sliding into snow banks backwards and sideways and shit :rofl

Im seriously thinking of buying a truck but I dont think I can afford one. I owe money on my Elantra and would need to break even on it.

It would be paid off next year and Id love to not have a car payment for a bit to catch up on bills.

I need to stop myself from wanting a truck.

i still have snow in my grille from plowing thru a few banks up in cp…oh hai cp :ninja

Make sure if he’s goin anywheres popular he has his fishing license DEC was out checking today.

He’s got a license

Fuck. Being bored is making me tired and I shouldnt be tired because I hardly did anything today.

lol… :wordI am ready for bed… All from being bored too

yea its rather annoying