Boy Bags 'Bama Hog: 1,051lbs, 9'-4" in length

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:30048"”]

Secondly, i think some forum members have bagged some bigger hogs in the WNY area.

[/quote]

:hay:

oh and someone link me to the cum on her stomach thread.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13450&highlight="cum+stomach"

he deleted all of his posts.

:tdown:

Unfortunately over time it has lost some of the luster of the original thread, as albinomonkeyrat deleted his posts when the hog he bagged joined the board for that thread. :lol:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13450&highlight=cum+stomach

haha!!! newzilla!! is that butch’s first non-skunk related PS?

[quote=“K Cuv,post:24,topic:30048"”]

haha!!! newzilla!! is that butch’s first non-skunk related PS?

[/quote]

Nah, give me your pic and I’ll do another… :wink:

[quote=“newman”"]

[/quote]

?

ugly chick? btw for those who dont know that chick is in the same scale to the ugly…bama boar sized

omfg that thing is huuuuge

Wow, definitely not fake, its on CNN and on the news. Damn that thing is enormous.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:29,topic:30048"”]

Wow, definitely not fake, its on CNN and on the news. Damn that thing is enormous.

[/quote]

is the pic on cnn or is video of the pig? Im calling BS till i see vids.

Is that boy just really small or something? That picture makes the hog look bigger than my jetta, but it “only” weights 1000 pounds?

I would like to know what he’s throwing out of that pistol to drop a monster like that. .44mag? .454 casull?? .480 Ruger???!

[quote=“Avatar,post:32,topic:30048"”]

I would like to know what he’s throwing out of that pistol to drop a monster like that. .44mag? .454 casull?? .480 Ruger???!

[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing. i wouldn’t shoot at that thing with anything less than a BFG.

holy bacon batman!!

[quote=“RobHimself,post:30,topic:30048"”]

is the pic on cnn or is video of the pig? Im calling BS till i see vids.

[/quote]

Its video talking about it, however I gave up watching cuz I don’t have sound on this particular machine.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:31,topic:30048"”]

Is that boy just really small or something? That picture makes the hog look bigger than my jetta, but it “only” weights 1000 pounds?

[/quote]

He is only 11 lol… but it did sound large "Cunningham said the animal measured 54 inches around the head, 74 inches around the shoulders and 11 inches from the eyes to the end of its snout. "

[quote=“Avatar,post:32,topic:30048"”]

[/quote]

He said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50- caliber revolver and chased it for three hours through hilly woods before finishing it off with a point-blank shot.

His father said that, just to be extra safe, he and the guides had high-powered rifles aimed and ready to fire in case the beast with 5- inch tusks decided to charge.

Sounds like it was more of hey kid kill the beast and if its too much we will destroy it with our guns haha.

[quote=“Dex,post:33,topic:30048"”]

i was thinking the same thing. i wouldn’t shoot at that thing with anything less than a BFG.

[/quote]

:rofl:

50 cal. its all over the “news” sites./

On Thursday May 3 2007, an 11 year old boy kills 1,051 lb. wild Feral hog. The pig was over 10’ 7" long. The hog was taken with a Smith & Wesson customized .50 caliber revolver shooting 350 grain bullets. The 11 year old boy is Jamison Stone.

That’s crazy.

ew

Now he’s got to find the world’s largest chicken to lay some eggs to go with all that bacon. :tup:

Fucking fatasses.