Bromance ITT

Haha… i just don’t understand why what we were talking about was split. That thread was already insanely off topic.

I was there earlier buying wd40 and starter fluid. Guess I shouldve grabbed some.

Not to mention it was all related to you getting a real job.

Im hoping to get one real soon, like this week

Good luck to you pjb

Sincerely Paul, good luck. I hope you get into a career that you can actually move forward in, and make some real progress for yourself.

Thanks guys. Im basically just waiting on a phone call at this point. I went for an interview on Wednesday and called again on Friday and was told he’d call me in a few days.

Fuck this, man if your dumb enough to try to go around the gates at a crossing you deserve it. I can’t tell you how many times i’ve nearly hit people and cars with the train.

still 1,000,000 dollar idea

Absolutely! The only time i would feel bad is if they had an innocent child in the car with them. I almost hit a group of people crossing the tracks in mass and one woman was pushing a stroller! If we hit them the only one i would feel bad for is the kid in the stroller, fuck the rest of em.

I don’t understand how someone gets hit by a train. It’s almost as if you deserve it.

They don’t pop up out of nowhere that’s for sure.

I had a fairly close encounter with a train while riding a quad on a bridge. You cant hear shit while riding and I thought the light was a friend coming back on his quad.

:rofk

Again, maybe you shouldn’t be riding there.

Common sense isn’t his strong point LOL

thats how to get to the pits. It wasnt my quad and it didnt have headlights and I kept stalling it.

Im serisouly trying not to be a dick, but that statement is NOT helping your case.

I let somebody else ride mine and I rode his back and the clutch was touchier than mine and it didnt have reverse so I was having issues I wouldnt have on mine.

:gay