Can some one slam this pleaseeee....

you tube for tutorials. be prepared to spend all night messing with pshop the first night you get it. lol

god those wheels really suck meat.

3 reasons:
color
make
size/et

I think you need new jeans before you should worry about slamming your del sol.

something like this.

Thats what I liked at the time and now im broke os im stuck with them. Sorry dude?

Lol I knew someone was gunna give me shit but I wasent sure who.

Yea thats all I wanted lol thanks Buddie!

didnt you have wheels like that?

pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57915

this is a prime example of why honda owners spend way to much time slamming each other then just helping each other.

God I hate honda owners and I am one:io:

confirmed, it will still look like a piece of shit

I hate the word “slammed”, it’s up there with “whip” and “my boy” on my list of things I hate hearing

Done.

wtf are you talking about?
do you think i sold them because i really liked them?
yes i owned them, they suck, thats why i dont have them.
this thing happends all the time.
you must own a product in order to form an opinion on it.

and dude gimme a fuckin break…join another forum other than honda-tech and relize hate doesnt just grow off vtec solinoids.
the reason most of them are being “slammed” by eachother because 1 in 5 of them is a faggoty 16year old with more money than brians.

^^^^^ I like those rims on your car actually, but like I said to much HATE HATE HATE.

I dont understand why car people bash on each other so much more then bike people do. I rode bikes for years and besides little poking at each other we never realky fought over peoples bikes or things on them.

wait SOLITUDE is suzukifreek?
del sol needs more tiger.

i thought they looked good too, but only until i relized how shitty they really were.

when something looks like shit im not afraid to say it…same goes for 90% of nyspeed…members usually relize after 6mins of being a member.