Caste Village Tomorrow?

its at caste village…

i will bring the camcorder if anyone wants some video

I think ill be making it down

im in

I’ve been looking foward to seeing your car in person. I like the pics.

Where the hell is this place. Will it be a long drive from Altoona?

just south of pittsburgh

Figures…Even if I left now by the time I found it it’d be way to late and the fact I can’t because the woman would take an hour to get out the door.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&un=m&2tabval=address&cl=EN&ct=NA&1tabval=address&1y=US&1a=&1c=Pittsburgh&1s=PA&1z=15234&1ah=&2y=US&2a=&2c=Altoona&2s=PA&2z=&2ah=&idx=0&id=411fbf54-001ea-02e0b-400c330b&aid=411fbf54-001eb-02e0b-400c330b
you could probably get here in and hour and a half, cuz mapquest is always wrong on times. so hurry hehe

leave her home(just kidding)

No joking, I left mine for good because she bitchs about me going to car show. :rant:

anyone going tonihgt

i am out for anything tonight…EJ starts school in the AM

i passed victor smalls on 51 but he was too busy talkin to the passenger to see me wave, and then i was sitting at the light from 51 to turn onto baptist and some guy in a z28 turned and drove past me giveing me this wierd smile :confused:
but no i didnt make it down i was car shoppin hehe

Stopped out at Hopsters cause it was closer than Caste. It was okay. Peach ice cream was pretty good though.

what color was the z28

damn school busses, traffic just got worse :mad:

I stopped out there too. I think the MT. Berry cheesecake ice cream was better. I was sitting at a picnic table eating and saw brian driving away.

red with ttops and those like 8spoke alloy camaro wheels

what passenger? :dunno: :slight_smile:

We just made it down there and chilled for about 15 minutes till the rain was getting close. Never rained at my house though :dunno:

i swear i seen someone in your car, but maybe i seen you right after he gave you roadhead and your just trying to hide it :kekegay: