Conversation with stacey sutter...

Omg this is fucking epic. We were all down in Schenectady last night till 330 so it wasnt any of us

Ryan Kramer March 7 at 2:19pm
heard your boy toy got his ass whooped. why did he block me on facebook?

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 2:20pm Report
yeah by you you asshole… I know it was you.

or hatfield.

Ryan Kramer March 7 at 2:20pm
kid was down and out i heard

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 2:21pm Report
u fucking scumbag, u did it. Loren saw you. Who punches someone then runs away? you guys are little bitches!

Ryan Kramer March 7 at 2:23pm
who the fuckkkkk is loren?

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 2:24pm Report
dont worry about it sweetheart =)

Ryan Kramer March 7 at 2:29pm
holy shittttt im soooo scared.

your girl loren must be an idiot because i was in new jersey all day yesterday and in the bronx all night.

when you do find out who knocked out your BF can you let me know so i can give him a high five?

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 4:35pm Report
your right it wasnt you… scumbags tho. some trashy kid did it, aw just jealous little fags =) It makes him laugh actually… just shows how jealous people can get… pretty pathetic! I do know who it was, but have no desire whatsoever to tell you… you can just ponder on it… =)

Ryan Kramer March 7 at 5:15pm
yeah i know it wasn’t me, thanks for telling me that… idiot

certainly not jealous, your boyfriend looks, acts like and is a retard. not really gonna ponder it as i don’t care. i’m glad i happened though, hope it teaches his fairy-boy ass a lesson!

Milked it for a whole 6 mins eh Kramer? Still :lol

Haha good shit Kramer

moAr

Between Stacey Sutter and You

or hatfield.

u fucking scumbag, u did it. Loren saw you. Who punches someone then runs away? you guys are little bitches!

your girl loren must be an idiot because i was in new jersey all day yesterday and in the bronx all night.

when you do find out who knocked out your BF can you let me know so i can give him a high five?

your right it wasnt you… scumbags tho. some trashy kid did it, aw just jealous little fags =) It makes him laugh actually… just shows how jealous people can get… pretty pathetic! I do know who it was, but have no desire whatsoever to tell you… you can just ponder on it… =)

certainly not jealous, your boyfriend looks, acts like and is a retard. not really gonna ponder it as i don’t care. i’m glad i happened though, hope it teaches his fairy-boy ass a lesson!

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 5:24pm Report
you wouldnt have told me even if it was Kramer, he isnt any of the above, he may speak like a hoodrat sometimes… idk why… he doesnt do that around me,& I didnt know till I started dating him he had those gay videos, but whatever… he doesnt do it anymore. Give the kid a break. You all hate on him for no reason. I’m sure your glad, someone did the job you want to, but could never do. =))) & he really doesnt care, just shows how pathetic and jealous people are… he’s gonna be fine.

Ryan Kramer March 7 at 5:29pm
“he really doesnt care”… you told kevin he was going to kill whoever did it lol. i “hate on him” because he acts like an idiot and from what i heard from a few people he acts the same in person.

and for the 10th time, no jealousy here. i’m 150 miles away from your albany drama in the greatest city in the world getting an education, he’s just providing entertainment for me and plenty of others

bwahahah subscribed, real life plus rep to whoever knocked “that dudes” ass out

or hatfield.

you wouldnt have told me even if it was Kramer, he isnt any of the above, he may speak like a hoodrat sometimes… idk why… he doesnt do that around me,& I didnt know till I started dating him he had those gay videos, but whatever… he doesnt do it anymore. Give the kid a break. You all hate on him for no reason. I’m sure your glad, someone did the job you want to, but could never do. =))) & he really doesnt care, just shows how pathetic and jealous people are… he’s gonna be fine.

“he really doesnt care”… you told kevin he was going to kill whoever did it lol. i “hate on him” because he acts like an idiot and from what i heard from a few people he acts the same in person.

and for the 10th time, no jealousy here. i’m 150 miles away from your albany drama in the greatest city in the world getting an education, he’s just providing entertainment for me and plenty of others

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 6:19pm Report
he was mad… but now he’s fine. it’s whatever. The kid who did it did it accidentally, he thought he was macking it to his gf when he wasnt. Everythings cool now, the kid appologized and worked it out… sooo sorry =) & like you, I’m currently getting educated as well, so I dont ahve time for this facebook nonsense w hatfields friends, sooo nice talking to you buddy =)

dont feel like responding. they’re just going to keep living in their little fairy world lol

:rofl Holy crap Kramer, just wait another 20 minutes and just post the whole thing once.

or hatfield.

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 6:19pm Report
he was mad… but now he’s fine. it’s whatever. The kid who did it did it accidentally, he thought he was macking it to his gf when he wasnt. Everythings cool now, the kid appologized and worked it out… sooo sorry =) & like you, I’m currently getting educated as well, so I dont ahve time for this facebook nonsense w hatfields friends, sooo nice talking to you buddy =)

:rofl Stacy claimed to have known who it was, then not, then knew who it was again like 10X in 5mins. She is such a dumb broad. Very glad I threw pennies at her downtown!

LMAO:rofl
She unfriended me on FB
Damn, I cant read her hilarious status updates anymore.

I miss alll the good shit. !! I gotta call my bro and get the lo down on this shit !!!

For once it was this Hatfield fuckers !!!lmao

who’s the “traitor”? fess up :lol prolly failvis like last time

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 10:12pm Report
ur pathetic, posting that on shift 518 now… real cool, sorry one of your friends is a traitor and an actual good dude & told me about it. You all need to grow up… & since youll prob post this too… you can all go fuck yourselves. Jasons fine… your all just fags that are jealous & yeah he did get blindsided, and it wasnt intentionally… so quit getting all excited for nothing…

Ryan Kramer March 7 at 10:13pm
cool story, like i said, its all entertainment so there’s no “betraying” going on.

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 10:15pm Report
u guys r pathetic…

Ryan Kramer March 7 at 10:15pm
gracias

haha this is hilarious!

oh boy theres more!!! these were unprovoked too!!

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 10:18pm Report
& fatass can chill, instead of throwing pennies at me he can invest in a good doc for lypo…

Stacey Sutter March 7 at 10:19pm Report
the reason I went back and forth w who I thought did it, was because people were telling me 500 different stories… so seriously u can go fuck yourself!

ask her for pics of her tits or something

hahahaha what a dumb cunt

Oh what the fuck. Who is the ass clown telling her. That ruins all the fun you piece of shit

it was me

:wink: