** coupe bulid ** (( third times a charm ))

Looks like a rust hood. My guess is something similar, though not as extreme, as this:

yea it;s a rust hood
its like an 07-08 honda thing, and even before that on euroz

whatever it is, its terrible lol why have such a clean car and then that hood? but hey its yours not mine, whatever floats your boat!

The hood just doesn’t match the style of the car, it works great on the old skool E28, not so much on a clean honda.

Having a rusted hood would be cool if you came up with it.

But now it’s just blatant COPYING. You (not ONLY you specifically) are stealing someone else’s unique idea.

I can’t get down with it.

Like that sharpie lambo… That was sweet.

Then a ton of fggts drew all over their cars and look like the biggest fucking biters ever.

If you’re going to be “unique”, then don’t steal someone’s unique idea… I get the “my car is so clean I don’t give a fuck I’m gonna slap this dirty hood on here” look. But you wouldn’t feel that way if you didn’t rip someone else off.

Come up with your own shit.

not that easy in the world of honda’s where they are a dime a dozen and as soon as someone does something it spreads like wildfire, i personally dont like it, but to each their own

do a rusted trunk.

Paint the hood but go Rusty Rims…

don’t listen to that guy… lol

No, no it wouldn’t. Worst ‘fad’ in a looooong minute.

Clean that up. Car is so well done and with such attention to detail that the hood just ruins it.

Everything else looks fantastic, great job on the wire tuck…

How is this car running now?

I concur. :meh:

sorry to say, but the car looks good but the rusted hood reminded me to go get a tetnus shot.

I loved this car but the hood has to go. Aren’t you still in class to paint it?