D-faction Lebanon Valley Drift Event Friday May 14th

I was there for about an hour until it got very repetitive for me. I did see someones wheel fall off. That was a lol.

I’m always stuck at work for all the cool shit

Was pretty fun for a bit, but yes did get repetitive. The few tandems they did do before I left were pretty cool.

I stopped by after work.when i got there i seen a 240’s wheel fly off then it sat there for ever. that parking lot is bumpy . i had good laughs at the mid 80’s camaro that was trying to drift. What ever that all pink 240 had in it for a motor sounded awesome!!! i took pics from where i was they are not the best but they work.

Well that mid 80’s camaro is mine. It did its best for an all original vehicle, and to add that its an auto, no handbrake, open diff, terrible suspension, and tires. Just went to blast around in it before I tear it down.

:facepalm Did you have fun? Now me and the mad scientist have to remove the piston rings you fried…

not following you there…

he is ls1 swapped and the was also a ls2 swapped s14 there.

had a great day, really wish i was behind the wheel of the vehicle instead of taking pictures but i’ll be able to get out a couple times this year

was one hell of a better turnout then i thought it was going to be

I got there 315ish… 5 cars total drifting on and off. by 530 place was PACKED, for being word of mouth.

Big shout out to geoff p for doing a benny on the way home. (waiting until after the event to ruin the car) lol.

what happened to geoff’s car

got some decent snaps of the event … ill work on posting them this weekend … gotta battle it out with the GF to get some time to do it tho

It wasn’t word of mouth…lol, we’ve been planning this literally since last year.

Was a good turnout though.

and wTF Geoff???

bet it was cause he was driving home with that fucked coolant line coming off the turbz.

I have already begun editting my 800 pics from yesterday. Debating on wether I will make a thread here or just host them on the Blog cause doing both is going to take fucking forever.

Here is a teaser. Stay Tuned. I’ll be doing releases in groups of 10 or 15 or so.

yea as far as i know geoff just blew the coolant line on his turbo. i don’t think he put his car into a guardrail.

noooooooooooooooo really ? There are pics from my camera from across the parking lot on the photo thread.

^ no he didn’t wreck his car.

yea it was a turbo line everybody, let’s unbunch our panties

Turbo line, possible head gasket.

Some pics are posted on d-faction of the event:
http://d-faction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=18977#18977

Nice pics… I can see myself and elliot (slwrthnu) in a few of the pics… lol. I loved that light blue rx7… but I’m also a little biased. The LS1/LS2 cars were quite sick as well. I took a ton of pics as did elliot, but it might be a bit til I get them up… lol

well it started off as 450 pictures but after weeding out any non-action shots, I got it down to about 260… lol. Due to the sun not being able to make up its damn mind, some of the shots are a little off with the exposure, but I dont feel like editing 260 pictures… lol. I’ll post up a link when they upload.