Daves E30 Build [SW | Low is a Lifestyle]

If its on SW you dont stand a chance lol

Haha you’re nuts with your post count over there. Gonna take me three years to even catch where you’re at now. Damn you!

On topic wise the e30s definitely come along nicely since I last saw pics of it. Believe you were just putting the seats in months ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks. Ive had everything for a while. I had some custom parts made my Bag Yard and they fucked up. So i had to make my own. But I made my own, hit a snag and should have new parts on the way to me in a week

Shit yeah I think I remember hearing about that. Definitely sucks about them but good to hear you’ve got some new stuff coming in though.

Im just lucky that Will at Bag Riders and Mike at AccuAir are so awesome. They are totally helping me out

That’s awesome they do seem super helpful to people from what I’ve noticed.

Also Rali at Bag Riders. Hes equally as awesome.

Gonna look dope when its done

I hope. If not, Im just gonna set it on fire and pretend it never happened lol

:rofl poor car better hope it doesn’t do that

Lookin good man! Keep it up.

Nicest E30 in the area potential? I think so.

lovin the step by step pics. keep this thread updated!

loving the progress! i work off of 9 and 146 but never saw this car :frowning:

Awaiting pics of this thing done.
I cant wait to see the wheels on this beast.

yea me either, lets go !

has to be !

haha thanks guys. due to me being super broke, it looks like I’ll be missing my next deadline of June 18th

Weather permitting, I’ll be assessing my damage on sunday. I wanted to this past weekend, but it was all rainy and shit.

I took most of these shots: 2007 350Z Stance:Nation Feature | Flickr In front of BagRiders shop in Williston. Will is a great guy, I shot his Jetta TDI last year and will be doing it again along with everything else soon.