duke laduke documentary video

ok wellll as ssmokinn has put, i have no clue who this laduke kid is or why everyone hates on him. but that video was fucking hilarious.

but i do have to agree with ssmokinn theres alot of shit on here that goes on that really is a bit beyond the line of decency and joking. if some of the shit that was said on here was directed towards me, id probably hunt some of you guys down and beat the fuck out of you, but its not so just giving my .02

Duke is a legend so stop bashing his ride and it is fucked up when you talk shit about another guys girl.

Wat. :popc:

i must say that video was funny, and as long as laduke is cool with it and it doesnt get too personal its ok. im sure that POS can walk away from an evo while costing a fraction of the evo’s price tag.

laduke brought cash last time i saw him. cash is good.

haha yes I did.

I know most of you on here rag on me. I can take jokes ,and its a given that some of your are just gonna talk shit. I used to take it to heart but since I got to know some of you, I am good with it now.I bought the car with the money I had and bought all the parts with my own money. I install most of the parts on my own in a tiny garage in my parents house. I do what I can being a 20 year old full time college student. I got cut off from the money tree with the parents a while ago.

Pete, I thought it was funny mayne. I was over here laughing , like wtf ? why is my car on youtube?

It is what it is…

Nah, nope. Evo w/ intake, exhaust, tune would be out.

oh shit laduke’s got the tip in SSSSmokin’s mouth

aaaaaaahahahaha

Pete u deserve a HIGH 3 for this one. working your way up to the full 5 boi!

Pretty damn funny.

Good to see we have some good sports on here.

I dont know Laduke, but he seems like he’s trying to do work with that Civic. Keep it up.

this thread was good, then got gay hella quick. will all u haters and lovers of duke boi STFU!!! if u want to settle this, i have a back yard, lets start the list

Duke Vs Big red

winner fights SSSSSSSSSmoking

Sean Vs Joey

winner fights PETeTarD

skUlly Vs Pauly DDDDDDD

winner fights MUrrdoggy

ME Vs Adam

winner fights…wait, adam doesnt stand a chance so i win.

lmfao why do i get sully and murdog??

bennyfizzle vs 97cavy in a smoke-off

None of that sir, my lungs couldnt handle it. You’re a pro

oh wtf

A pro pole smoker maybe…

guard rail pole supports yeah

On the money here kid. Didn’t even chuckle at the video, maybe it’s cause I’m old as fuck. I don’t get it. :ponder:ponder:ponder

What are you trying to say? because you have a Z06 your a better fighter than sully and I?

Vid was stooped. Not in a funny way. Just dumb. I wanna run this hatchie