Dyno Day #3 (oh noes..)

maybe i will disconect the drive shaft and go fwd !!!

huh,
that sucks… I’ll be hitting up the DSMr’s pretty hard to help me get the most out of my car before I go. I’ll have an safc, PALM and a pyrometer to make the best of things

bizump, updated 1st post. Make sure to send me a email if you want to be in this! Lots of room left, lets get on the ball people, it will be here sooner then later!

nick you know Im in again, just trying not tog et into an accident on the way home again…

in

just signed for the shelby

starboy-I sent you a email but it kept getting kicked back. Your email is nick@pittspeed.com?

nick@pittspeed.com yes,

just send me a pm then, shouldnt do that for some odd reason.

I was looking at pics of the second dyno day and… a couple of those cars/trucks are no longer around

I’m a little confused by this statement. Only one of the two trucks that were there is MIA.

Aside from Burnyd’s MR2, which others are missing?

If I get a job soon, I’ll be down…

maybe it was just the pics of the mr2 and the s-10 next to eachother…

im in!

finally getting the ball going here! + I see all these people saying there in, MAKE SURE TO EMAIL OR PM ME, IF YOU WANT IN THIS! for some odd reason, people say there emails are getting bounced back. If this happens to you (which it shouldn’t) just send me a PM with the same info.

sounds good… i should be able

when does payment need made?

i ran into some snags here lately fixing the car, wedding, reception, vacation…yada yada yada

all payments will be made at the door. just bring the cash with you.

this year what kind of #'s are you expecting with this mr2?

email sent

if I dont put out 300whp or around the upper 290s with 20psi on that intercooler and a safc tune ill be pretty dissapointed.

I dont know if this was asked already, but when is the latest you can put entry in? I want to bring the alltrac, but dont know how much time i need to finish it up…