F/S S13 Chargespeed(180sx) sidesteps & PDM Frnt lip

hey man if you want it let me know I still have 1,

oh and thanks for the compliment on the 180sx/chargespeed skirts.

ill take it if ur willing to ship it to me

rochester ny

PM me or return my pm

rochester ny

PM me or return my pm

Pm returned
edited with new pics
and another part
Think FAST!!

heres 1 since its on pg 2
http://i4.tinypic.com/10hszdf.jpg

Pm returned
edited with new pics
and another part
Think FAST!!

heres 1 since its on pg 2
http://i4.tinypic.com/10hszdf.jpg

will you have more sets of these coming or are these origionals?

will you have more sets of these coming or are these origionals?

yes, what is the condition of the PDM front lip?

any pics of the actual one?

thanks

that pic is the actual one.

nelly the chargespeed sides look nice man.

no those pics are off the pdm website.

i bought one off of nelly last weekend, im pretty sure that they are replicas and not the real thing, as mine was painted black when i got it and it took the guys some time to get it to me as they had to finish preping it. but even if they are, they are a very good replica, they fit like a glove so good that it feels solid without even screwing it on, look good and a good price. just thought i should let everyone know.

it is a good deal as opposed to the $300+ you would pay for a real one.

yes, what is the condition of the PDM front lip?

any pics of the actual one?

thanks

[quote=“sidewayz240”]

i bought one off of nelly last weekend, im pretty sure that they are replicas and not the real thing, as mine was painted black when i got it and it took the guys some time to get it to me as they had to finish preping it. but even if they are, they are a very good replica, they fit like a glove so good that it feels solid without even screwing it on, look good and a good price. just thought i should let everyone know.

it is a good deal as opposed to the $300+ you would pay for a real one.[/quote]

thanks for the clarifacation. I ask because I was this close (index and thumb distance) from buying it from PDM. They qouted shipping charges to my zip at 150+ US (400$ altogether). Thats ridiculus high for a front lip no matter how nice it looks.

If I can’t get the above one, according to discription of the above post, I’ll definitely be on the waiting list for a another one just because PDM is charging a a stupid amount. So nelly plz turn up the production of these so atleast I can get one. thanks

that pic is the actual one.

nelly the chargespeed sides look nice man.

rochester ny

PM me or return my pm

it is a good deal as opposed to the $300+ you would pay for a real one.

[quote=“sidewayz240”]

it is a good deal as opposed to the $300+ you would pay for a real one.[/quote]

thanks for the clarifacation. I ask because I was this close (index and thumb distance) from buying it from PDM. They qouted shipping charges to my zip at 150+ US (400$ altogether). Thats ridiculus high for a front lip no matter how nice it looks.

If I can’t get the above one, according to discription of the above post, I’ll definitely be on the waiting list for a another one just because PDM is charging a a stupid amount. So nelly plz turn up the production of these so atleast I can get one. thanks

rochester ny

PM me or return my pm